IT System Administrator
LIST, part of ION Group, provides technological solutions and services to Financial Institutions and Exchanges throughout the world to manage the increasing operational complexity of electronic trading, compliance and risk management.
We are looking for an IT System Administrator to join our Service Management Team in Pisa. You will play an important role in delivery support and maintenance of LIST services and you will contribute to the implementation process to ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Learn more at iongroup.com
• Provides technical support/delivery capability for LIST services.
• Provides trouble shooting on technical issues with the aim to reduce incident recovery time.
• Collaborates and acts with releases and deployment of services.
• Monitors LIST solutions.
• Participates in the analysis and design of complex solutions and requirements definition, including translating technical and business requirement into physical installations.
• May handle customer inquiries.
• Participates in activities related to IT security and cybersecurity: support recovery programs, run system analysis, identify potential issues.
• Assist with the production of technical documentation.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer related field preferred or equivalent combination of formal education.
2/3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
• Professional knowledge of high-level protocols and IT Communication Systems.
• Client-focus attitude.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Italian languages.
• EU Work Permit.
• Experience with using, troubleshooting and maintaining SaaS services.
• ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management.
• ITIL 4 Foundation Certification preferred.
• Cybersecurity Certification preferred.
Job location: Pisa.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
We will only consider direct applications. CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.