JANUS is a suite of advanced products designed to support financial institutions in monitoring and controlling risk in real-time and across multiple assets and markets.
These products solve multiple problems across multiple jurisdictions, with a strong focus on local compliance, comprised of functionality and rules that can be tailored by the user to fit both the regulations and the firm’s compliance regime. Originally designed to be a pre-trade buying power in-line risk management and control system, the suite has evolved, driven by customer demand, into several off the shelf, yet highly customisable applications, that are designed to be open and connected via their APIs. The system has been adopted by small and large firms, used either as a local single market solution, or global, multi market solution, with multiple inter operable instances and components each fulfilling very complex business needs.
JANUS is recognised as a market leader in the risk management space, being the first true ‘intraday consolidated dashboard’ for risk managers:
JANUS has received several awards from market participants.
Discover Janus Suite
JANUS Risk Manager (JRM) is a multi-asset, multi-currency and multi-market real-time risk management and order validation system supporting exchange traded financial instruments:
- Pre-Order pre-trade validation, monitors positions on accounts, orders according to rules defined at many different levels: markets, asset classes, instrument types etc.
- Post-Order or “at-trade”, monitors orders and executions, risk measures in real-time, evaluates and generates alarms when specific limits breached, including pending order impact
- Flexible portfolio/account structures aggregate information in real-time according to different priorities
- 80+ risk measures supported
- High Performance: Nic2Nic risk variable calculation < 30 μsec using commodity hardware