COVID-2019 Outbreak 2020
PISA (ITALY), 6 march 2020
Since February 24th LIST has taken actions in order to face the Covid-19/Coronavirus emergency.
We have immediately updated our health and safety policies:
– We have set up a dedicated team that carefully monitors the situation with the H&S representatives;
– We have encouraged remote working in order to reduce commuting;
– Staff is requested to opt for audio and video conferences;
– Training activities are suspended;
– Trips have been reduced to those strictly necessary which require a specific authorization;
– We have implemented additional security procedures at the entrances in order to protect staff, customers and visitors;
– Sanitization and disinfection procedures for the offices have been implemented.
By acting in accordance with the guidelines issued by the competent authorities, we have guaranteed and will continue to guarantee operational continuity for our services.
We are working with professionalism and sense of responsibility, with a specific focus on our staff and customers’ security, proving to be a robust partner even in times of emergency.