Technical Support Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• First and second level support for LIST customers
• Provide customers with support on the use of the LIST products, both in term of FT servers and FT Clients
• Provide regular feedback to customers about on-going activities and open issues
• Perform error root cause analysis for the development/ contingency department.
• Provide support on technical and architecture issues on site at customers
• Availability to occasionally work overtime
• Update the LIST Service Desk tool (Team Track)
• Keep customer configuration documentation up to date
• Manage licensing in compliance with commercial instructions
• Manage installations, analysis and planning to meet requirements and customer requests (i.e. architecture changes) and Exchanges migrations, ensuring accuracy and respecting deadlines
• Provide periodic reports on work undertaken
Desirable Skills & Experience
• High school diploma or degree in Computer Science or in a Science or Technology discipline
• Language: Fluent Polish and English
• Immediate start
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.