What we want you to do
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer that will be involved in the analysis, definition, design, construction, maintenance and modification of LIST products.
You will become a part of a fast-growing team where you will be surrounded by both experienced and junior level colleagues, all sharing a common passion for technology.
If you are looking for a stimulating environment and you are interested in developing technical specialized skills in the finance industry, we are happy to offer you this career opportunity.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules with a focus on reducing latency and improving performance system.
• Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
• Helps maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
• Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
• Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
• Contributes to and maintains technical documentation/manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
• Uses disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards, software best practice guidelines and security and cybersecurity company policies.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++ and/or Java).
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Ability to write a well-structured code, documented and easy to maintain.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Familiarity with build tools, such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
• Basic knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
• Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to perform effectively in a deadline environment.
• Willingness to learn.
• EU Work Permit.
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.