• Education: MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree
• Good communication skills and excellent team player
• Strong motivation and passion for software development
• Strong analytical skills and must be open to work on various technologies
• Self-learner and ability to quickly to adapt to any technology
• Good problem solving skills and application of logical solutions
• Willingness to travel on-site to Italy/Europe
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of PL/SQL
• Language: English, Italian
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.