PROTECTED CATEGORIES L. 68/99
• Education: Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree
• Excellent programming skills in C++ and SQL
• Included in protected categories (L. 68/99)
• Good social and teamworking skills
• Strong motivation and passion for software development
• Openness to all developments and innovation in the tools and technologies used
• Ability to understand complex issues, autonomy and responsibility, problem solving
• Willing to travel on business
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of PL-SQL
• English: good knowledge
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.