What we want you to do
We are looking for a Service Specialist that will be involved in the current and future delivery support and maintenance of services. You will assist with the implementation process to ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Provides a basic level of technical support/delivery capability.
• Identifies risks and issues following appropriate escalation procedures.
• Assists in problem management in order to provide information needed for troubleshooting.
• Assists with releases and deployments of services components.
• Contribute with pro-active monitoring of all LIST services.
• May handle customer inquiries.
• Participates in all the activities related to the IT security and cybersecurity with the aim of mitigating risk and supporting recovery programs for the area of responsibility. Runs system analysis to identify potential issues.
• Produces technical documentation for assigned task and projects.
• Collaborates with other technical departments, business departments and third party vendors or providers to determine appropriate hardware/software needed and to resolve any issues impacting the application processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent combination of formal education.
• Proficient with Linux (and/or other Unix), and familiarity at the command line.
• Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL language.
• Knowledge of IT security and cybersecurity best practices.
• Client-focus attitude.
• Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Italian.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively.
• EU Work Permit.
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.