Senior Software Engineer
Job description and Responsibilities
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
Education, Qualification and Skills
• Bachelors of Engineering (in Computer, IT, Electronics, E&TC)
• Certification and Training is UI framework (Angular JS, Angular2, EXT JS etc.)
• Should have hands on experience of delivering 2-4 critical and efficient Angular JS/Angular2/Angular5 projects
• 4-6 years of experience
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of javascipt libraries like AngularJS/ Angular2/ Angular5, reactjs, nodejs and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.