Senior C/C ++ Developer
What we want you to do
We are looking for a talented Senior C/C++ back-end developer.
As a successful candidate you will play an important role within our growing product development team. You will contribute to the development of the core company products, with a focus on optimizing their functionality.
As a senior developer, you will be expected to think critically, to assess both your own code and that of your colleagues, and provide comprehensive recommendations on any possible improvements.
You will work on software that focuses on TCP/IP networks, multi-threading, databases and real-time message queues handlers, building applications for the Financial industry.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Go deep in our products functionalities and requirements
• Perform an in-depth study of our products, functionalities and requirements
• Develop new or existing functionalities of products to support market data and trading
• Write software, aiming to reduce latency and improve the overall performance of the system
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, including automation and organization
• Provide training to junior level colleagues, when required
• Interact with the R&D team.
Qualifications & Requirements
• At least 5 years of knowledge and experience with C/C++
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or in related field
• Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
• Experience with multi-threading (POSIX Threads preferred)
• Experience with networking TCP/IP protocols and / or distributed systems and / or message queuing
• Ability to write a well-structured code, documented and easy to maintain
• Good knowledge of Linux OS
• Good knowledge of SQL and PS/SQL
• Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
• Fluency in English
• EU Work Permit
• Experience in the Financial industry is preferred
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.