Quality Assurance Specialist
What we want you to do
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure our software runs effectively and meets business/client needs. You will be involved in writing test cases/scripts, and execution of all testing required. In this role you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Tests modules of LIST products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
• Provides input for the planning, integration, casing, scripting and execution of all testing required of a single software change or a small module/component.
• May participates in business requirements reviews and designs specifications.
• Develops test scripts for automation.
• Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
• Conducts testing using company-specific, manual or automated processes.
• Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems.
• Identify, record, document and track bugs in a thorough manner.
• Adheres and respects security and cybersecurity company policies.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
• Basic domain knowledge and Software Testing skills.
• Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++ and/or Java).
• Excellent problem solving attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Fluency in English.
• EU Work Permit.
• Basic knowledge of UI design.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Able to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.