Leadership Development Program (Business Analyst)
LIST, part of ION Group, provides technological solutions and services to Financial Institutions and Exchanges throughout the world to manage the increasing operational complexity of electronic trading, compliance and risk management.
We’re visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation solutions, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, financial institutions, central banks, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. We’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
We offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster, and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators. We provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics and insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments worldwide. By combining creativity with a passion for technology, we design solutions and services that simplify complex processes, boost efficiency, and empower better decision-making.
Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world. With decades of industry experience and a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions, our global team is focused on building long-term partnerships with our customers so that we can help transform their business through continuous innovation.
We’re looking for talented graduates to join our Leadership Development Program
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) consists of training, job rotations, and special projects, all supported with continuous feedback and mentoring.
The program lasts 3 years, starting with a 1-month induction program where we’ll introduce you to our company, products, customers, and technologies. After the induction, you’ll progress through 4 job rotations in our Client Services team, working on our products with our customers across the full development and deployment lifecycle.
Your rotations may include travel and the chance to work in other countries.
You’ll work with experienced business analysts and product managers at the forefront of financial technology
After completing our structured training, you’ll have the chance to take ownership of challenging projects that deliver value to our customers. You’ll learn about our business and gain experience with:
• Supporting trading and workflow automation solutions.
• High-performance, latency-critical distributed systems.
• Data processing and business intelligence.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about technology
We want people who:
• Enjoy learning new skills and looking for new approaches.
• Proactively put ideas into action, take the initiative, and deliver results.
• Collaborate, contribute, and encourage others.
• Communicate well.
• Can work in a fast-paced environment.
You need a master degree or a PhD in a scientific discipline
• You must have above-average grades.
• You must have obtained your degree in the past 2 years, or be completing it now.
• You must have a good level of written and spoken English.
• You must be available to work full time from not later than May 2021.
• If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have valid EU visa or work permit.
• You must be willing to travel.
Ideally, you’ll have some additional knowledge
• Customer service.
• Technical literacy with common operating systems (Windows and Linux) and software (Microsoft Office).
Job location: Pisa, Milan, Turin.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
We will only consider direct applications. CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.