Junior C/C ++ Developer
What we want you to do
We are looking for a talented C/C++ back-end developer who is at the start of his/her career.
As a junior C/C++ developer, you will become a part of a fast-growing team where you will be surrounded by both experienced and junior level colleagues, all sharing a common passion for technology.
You will work on software that focuses on TCP/IP networks, multi-threading, databases (both SQL and NoSQL) and real-time message queues handlers, building applications for the Financial industry.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Develop new or existing functionalities of our products to support market data and trading
• Write software with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• Resolve customer reported bugs
Qualifications & Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or in a similar field
• Ability to write a well-structured code, easy to document and to maintain
• Experience in networking and with message queuing
• Good knowledge of Linux OS
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Ability to write complex algorithms, design efficient data structures and implement them flawlessly
• Fluency in English
• EU Work Permit
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.