IT System Administrator
What we want you to do
We are looking for an IT System Administrator to join our Service Management Team in Pisa. You will play an important role in delivery support and maintenance of LIST services and you will contribute to the implementation process to ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Provides technical support/delivery capability for LIST services.
• Provides trouble shooting on technical issues with the aim to reduce incident recovery time.
• Collaborates and acts with releases and deployment of services.
• Monitors LIST solutions.
• Participates in the analysis and design of complex solutions and requirements definition, including translating technical and business requirement into physical installations.
• May handle customer inquiries.
• Participates in activities related to IT security and cybersecurity: support recovery programs, run system analysis, identify potential issues.
• Assist with the production of technical documentation.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer related field preferred or equivalent combination of formal education.
• 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
• Professional knowledge of high-level protocols and IT Communication Systems.
• Client-focus attitude.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Italian languages.
• EU Work Permit.
• Experience with using, troubleshooting and maintaining SaaS services.
• ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management.
• ITIL 4 Foundation Certification preferred.
• Cybersecurity Certification preferred.
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.