What we want you to do
As a Functional Analyst in the Financial Sector, you will play a key role in the development and support of clients’ financial systems. You will be involved in the analysis of customers’ requirements and customization of LIST applications.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Translate business/clients requirements into technical solutions guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
• Uses a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
• Liaise between business and technology teams to ensure change management and communication of change to team is done in a systematic way.
• Undertakes entry-level requirements testing and/or User Acceptance testing and technical implementation with guidance.
• Implements improvements to process or product.
• May provide ongoing support for escalated problems.
• Maintains a relationship with stakeholders and participates to meetings with customers.
• May train end users in the functionality of products.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or in a quantitative field such as Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science (PhD is a plus).
• Financial markets knowledge.
• Knowledge in mathematical finance.
• Basic understanding of the development organization.
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
• Good written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to perform effectively in a deadline environment.
• Basic ability to facilitate meetings.
• Fluency in English and Italian.
• Willingness to travels.
• EU Work Permit.
• Basic programming skill either in object oriented languages (C++, Python, Java) and/or computing environments (Matlab, R).
• Basic understanding of project management principles.
• Previous experience as a consultant in the finance sector.
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77).
Level, salary and growth opportunities are commensurate with experience and training.