Business Analyst – Graduate Development Program
LIST, part of ION Group, provides technological solutions and services to Financial Institutions and Exchanges throughout the world to manage the increasing operational complexity of electronic trading, compliance and risk management.
Our Leadership Development Program for Business Analysts is a three-year career acceleration program crafted for new graduates who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
Through job rotations, coaching, training sessions, mentoring, and continuous feedback, you will gain hands-on experience in supporting trading and workflow automation solutions, as well as in data processing and business intelligence.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about technology
• A bachelor’s or master’s numerate degree.
• Above-average grades.
• You must have obtained your degree in the past 1 year, or be studying for it now.
• A good level of written and spoken English (B2).
• Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
• You must be available to work full time and be willing to travel.
• You are an Italian resident or planning to relocate to Italy.
• If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
Contract and locations
• Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
• Locations: Turin, Milan, Verona, Trieste, Alessandria, Parma, Pisa, Rome, Bari.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
The Leadership Development Program opportunity is also available within the ION Group family of companies.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
We will only consider direct applications. CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.