List Group started its activity in the development of software systems for electronic markets in the early ‘90.
Since the first stages of the history of the electronic markets, LIST has been an active player in defining the evolution of the technologies involved in this field, carrying out development projects on behalf of exchanges and government institutions.
As the MiFID regulation opened the way to the creation of other types of electronic markets, all the accumulated experience has been condensed in FTX, the eMarket platform of FastTrade.
FTX is useful for:
The FTX engine natively integrates with other List Group solutions for market making, brokerage and algorithmic trading.
- regulated markets who wish to change and improve the trading software platform or automate the open outcry transactions;
- financial institutions wishing to create alternative trading systems (ATSs);
- brokers/dealers who want to provide their customers with a tool for trading securities outside the institutional systems (ECN, MTF);
- banks who wish to offer their subsidiaries, branches and institutional clients a market made up of their own issues, or of listed securities.
- Members want to set-up an internal market to build a liquidity pool of own shares or bonds and to offer the pool to other banks of the same group or to market makers’ customers.